"MetaMask" is created to build a more safe and accessible "Ethereum" network. It connects users to blockchain and manage accounts, supported on Chrome, Brave and Safari.
Remix is an open sourced Solidity IDE that's used to write, compile and debug contracts. Solidity is the programming language designed for developing smart contracts on Ethereum.
A world class development environment, testing framework and asset pipeline for blockchains using the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), aiming to make life as a developer easier. With Truffle, you get:
- Built-in smart contract compilation, linking, deployment and binary management.
- Automated contract testing for rapid development.
- Scriptable, extensible deployment & migrations framework.
- Network management for deploying to any number of public & private networks.
- Package management with EthPM & NPM, using the ERC190 standard.
- Interactive console for direct contract communication.
- Configurable build pipeline with support for tight integration.
- External script runner that executes scripts within a Truffle environment.